Standard, Regulatory, and FSQA Requirements designed for every budget.
- Certification Prerequisite Programs, Policies, Procedures, Forms for Records, and lessons for Training. Meets the requirements for your intended certification such as SQF, BRC, FSSC 22000,PrimusGFS, GMPs, HACCP, Organic, Halal, Kosher, and Non-GMO.
- QMS customization and implementation include the following:
- Management Commitment, Responsibility, and Review.
- Complaint Management.
- Document Control, and Records.
- Specifications, Formulations, Realization, and Supplier Approval.
- Contract Manufacturers.
- Food Quality System.
- Customer Requirements.
- Food Quality Plan, Food Safety Plan and HACCP Validation.
- Product Sampling, Inspection, and Analysis.
- Non-conforming Product or Equipment.
- Product Rework and Release.
- Quality System Verification, Validation, and Effectiveness.
- Corrective and Preventative Action.
- Internal Audits.
- Product Identification, Traceability, Withdrawal, Recall, and Crisis Management.
- Food Fraud.
- Identity Preserved Foods.
- Training Requirements.
- PRP Compliance Dashboard.
$2,400 / Month
Rate: $40.00 per Hour @ 60 Hours
- Regulatory compliance services prerequisite requirements described by Title 21 Code of Federal Regulations.
- Regulatory Services includes but are not limited to, assisting with regulatory issues, label and material reviews, FDA registrations, premarket review, warning letter responses, product development strategy, FDA and USDA compliance, Quality Assurance and Quality Control Preparation, and Post Market Compliance.
- Records – made available for FDA and USDA.
- Food Labeling – Requirements, Statements, Nutrition, Claims, and Identity.
- cGMPs – Prevention of adulteration by workers, facility, equipment and utensils, ingredients, containers, closures, manufacturing, microorganisms, packaging, labeling, controls of release, and traceability.
- Production and Process Controls – QC Operation, Specifications, Sampling, Testing, Material Review, Reprocessing and Deviation Controls, Packaging, Receiving, Rejecting, Manufacturing Operation, Batching, Laboratory Controls, Methodology, Warehousing and Distribution.
- Sanitation Controls.
- Holding and Distribution – Reprocessing, Reworking, and Rejecting, Product Complaints Investigation and Review.
- Personnel – Health and Hygiene, Qualification, Supervisory Requirements, and Training
- Quality Factors.
- Registration, Submission, and Notification Requirements.
- Building and Facilities – Designs, Construction, and Controls.
- Equipment and Utensils Requirements.
$3,500 / Month
Rate: $35.00 per Hour @ 100 Hours
ALL INCLUSIVE FULL SERVICES
- FSQA Compliance Services – covers both internal programs, policies, procedures, forms for records, and lesson for training as well as the federal, state, and certification requirements.
- Compliance Enforcement – helps your company prevent and detect violations of rules, which protects your organization from warning letters, fines and potential lawsuits.
- All Inclusive – customized to the Code of Federal Regulation, Certification Standards, and to your customer requirements.
- Feature Cal/OSHA.
- Food Safety Quality Assurance Compliance Services Include access to: Biochemistry, Biological Science, Chemistry, Dietary Nutrition, Food Science, Food Technology, Foreign Supplier Verification Program Qualified Individual, Graphic Design, Information Technology, Microbiology, Preventive Controls Qualified Individual, Regulatory, and Software and Application Development.
- Meets your firm’s mission, vision, and requirements.
- PRP Dashboard – programs, policies, procedures, forms for records, and lessons for training.
- Corrective Action Management Programs.
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Customer Requirements.
- Distribution Controls.
- Employee Training Requirements.
- Environmental Monitoring Program.
- Facility Controls.
- Facility Registrations.
- Food Safety Management System.
- Food Safety Plan Development.
- Food Safety Plan Validation.
- Foreign Supplier Verification Programs.
- Good Laboratory Practices.
- HACCP Development.
- HACCP Validation.
- Inventory Control Management System.
- Label Approvals.
- Label Reviews.
- OSHA Programs.
- Packaging Controls.
- Positive Product Release Programs.
- Preventive Controls.
- Process Controls.
- Product Specifications.
- Production Controls.
- Production Management Programs.
- Project Management System.
- Customer Requirements.
- Quality Controls.
- Quality Systems.
- Quality Management Systems.
- Receiving Material Protocols.
- Records Verification, Validation Programs.
- Regulatory Requirements.
- Sampling Protocols.
- Shelf-life Monitoring.
- Stability Study Surveillance.
- Supplier Approval Programs.
- Supplier Requirements.
- Testing Protocols.
- Transportation Operations.
- Vulnerability Assessments.
- Warehousing Controls.
$4,500 / Month
Rate: $30.00 per Hour @ 150 Hours