– HACCP / Food Safety Plan Development – Seafood – Lobster – Cooked
– Meets the 7 Principles Steps for HACCP.
– Meets the FDA Guidelines for Food Safety Plan Sections: Facility
Information, Preliminary Steps, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) &
Prerequisite Programs, Hazard Analysis & Preventive Controls Determination,
Process Preventive Controls, Food Allergen Preventive Controls, Sanitation
Preventive Controls, Supply-Chain Preventive Controls, Recall Plan, Reanalysis
of Food Safety Plan, Food Safety Plan Report, Signature, and Recordkeeping
Procedures, Important Contacts, Supporting Documents.
– Send existing HACCP or Food Safety Plan, if applicable, to
– Google Meet – Screen Share for discussion. To be scheduled by our
HACCP – Food Safety Team.
– Send Photo or video references of your process, if applicable to
– HACCP / Food Safety Plan – Seafood – Lobster – Cooked
– Quantity: 1
– Includes initial HACCP or Food Safety Plan Validation Report
– 10 to 15 Business Days upon receipt of completed information
required for inputs.