– Meet the Feed Registration Procedures and Labelling Standards set by the Canadian Food
– The manufacture, sale and import of livestock feeds are regulated under the Feeds Act;
– Approved feed ingredients are listed and defined in Schedules IV and V of the Feeds
– Submit the necessary Administrative Documentation: List of Signing Authority, Certificate of
Incorporation, Notarized Authorization Letter, Declaration of Resident Canadian Agent form
– Submit the necessary Product Data Documentation for the Label Review: Send photos or
images of all sides of the packaging in .pdf format via email to email@example.com
– Services are non-refundable.
– Google Meet – Screen Share for discussion. To be scheduled by our Compliance/Regulatory
Team, if applicable.
– Recommendation and guidance given or implied are based on best practices and the
adherence to a regulatory or certification body requirements or a Quality System and may or
may not conform to the requirements or the intended use or application.
– CAPA Report and Label Review Report in word and pdf format.
– 10 Business Days upon receipt of the completed information required for inputs.