– Vulnerability Assessment – Fraud – Tobacco – Supplier.
– Vulnerability Assessment Research to include sections for; Likelihood, Consequences, Assessment of Likelihood, Assessment of Consequences, Regulatory (FDA, USDA) Warning Letter, Prevention, Detection, and Mitigation Activities, Prepared By and Reviewed by Section, Applicable References, and History.
– Submit your supplier’s name, facility address, and country of origin via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Submit your approved company logo and facility address to be incorporated on the document via email to email@example.com
– Vulnerability Assessment is for 1 Supplier Only.
– Service does not include onsite audit, or verification.
– Services are non-refundable.
– Google Meet – Screen Share for discussion. To be scheduled by our
Compliance Team, if applicable.
– Recommendation and guidance given or implied are based on best
practices and the adherence to a regulatory or certification body
requirements or a Quality System and may or may not conform to the requirements or the intended use or application.
– Vulnerability Assessment Report in .pdf format
– 3 to 5 Business Days upon receipt of completed information required for inputs.