– Regulatory Review per Title 21, Food and Drugs Chapter I, FDA Department of Health and
Human Services, Subchapter B, Food for Human Consumption, Part 101 – Food Labeling.
– 3 Panel Label Image in .pdf format. Email to email@example.com
– 5 Label Review Reports (Product Name, Manufactured By, Standards, Purpose, Introduction,
Definition, Requirements, Reference Images, Conforming or Non-Conforming Status,
Observations, and Recommendations.)
– 5 Product Reviews (Principal Display Panel, Label Artwork, Designation of Ingredients, Use
of common or usual name, Name and place of business of manufacturer, packer, or
distributor, Country of Origin, Highlighting Food Allergen, Suggested Use, Storage
Instructions, Warning/Caution, Disclaimer, Supplemental/Nutritional labeling, UPC/Barcode,
Lot Number, Claims.)
– 15 Business Days upon receipt of the completed information required for inputs.
There are no reviews yet.