– Dietary Supplement Services Compliance – Canadian Export Requirement (US to CANADA); Natural and Non-prescription Health
Products Directorate (NNHPD)
– Natural Health Products Directorate (NHPD) is the regulating authority for natural health products (NHPs) for sale in Canada
– Submit the necessary Product license requirements
– Submit the necessary Evidence requirements for safety and efficacy requirements
– Submit the necessary Product Data Documentation for the Label Review: Send photos or images of all sides of the packaging in .pdf format via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Submit the necessary site licensing requirements
– Submit the necessary Trading Partner requirements (if applicable)
– Services are non-refundable.
– Google Meet – Screen Share for discussion. To be scheduled by our Compliance/Regulatory Team, if applicable.
– Recommendation and guidance given or implied are based on best practices and the adherence to a regulatory requirement and may or may not conform to the requirements or the intended use or application.
– Application and submission of Natural Health Product License
– Application and submission of Natural Health Products Site License
– Label guidance document
– Good Manufacturing Practices Guidance Document
– Site Licensing Guidance Document
– 55 Business Days upon receipt of the completed information required for inputs.