– Consultancy Service FSQ Infant Formula -Deep Dive Audit- On Site
– Up to 5 Days-Transportation Included (Monday/Friday)
– Report per the specified inspection, if applicable, respective to the regulatory or certification
– Facility Observation Audit
– Documentation Review of Requirements per 21 CFR Part 106 – Infant Formula Requirements Pertaining
To Current Good Manufacturing Practice, Quality Control Procedures, Quality Factors, Records and
Reports, and Notifications and PART 107 – Infant Formula Standards
– Pre-schedule by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
– Subject to consultant and facility representative schedule availability.
– Report(s) are based on specified Part 106 – Infant Formula Requirements Pertaining to
Current Good Manufacturing Practice, Quality Control Procedures, Quality Factors, Records
and Reports, and Notifications and Part 107 – Infant Formula.
– Consultancy Services are non-refundable.
– In the event of a scheduled conflict, client may re-schedule the Consultancy Service.
– Google Meet – Screen Share for discussion. To be scheduled by our FSQA Compliance
Team, if applicable.
– Recommendation and guidance given or implied are based on best practices and the
adherence to a regulatory or certification body requirements and may or may not conform to
the requirements or the intended use or application.
– Consultancy Service – On Site – Transportation Included – up to 5 Days
– Report(s) – Per the specified inspection
– Scheduled per consultant and facility availability.